Guest Services Representative
We are looking for a special candidate to deliver a first-class shopping experience to our guests.
Being flexible, adaptable, cooperative, and supportive to any situation is key in this position. Creating a memorable shopping experience for our guests is our priority. We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic people with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to multitask, able to work independently or in a team and possess a strong understanding of Microsoft Office. Experience in the Hospitality or Retail industry an asset.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Please note some of the outlined services and responsibilities have been adjusted and/or temporarily suspended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Answer guest inquiries about the Shopping Centre, The City of Lougheed redevelopment, and surrounding areas.
- Answer phone calls and emails; direct inquiries and requests as needed to the appropriate departments.
- Provide the following services:
- Gift card sales
- Gift wrap
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals
- Mobile charger rentals
- Coat and parcel check
- Build and maintain relationships with retailers and guests.
- Liaise with Security and Facilities Maintenance teams daily to ensure smooth operation of Shopping Centre.
- Assist with planning and execution of large-scale marketing events and weekly programming.
- Participate in community outreach initiatives and events.
- Assist with various administrative support duties as assigned.
Interested candidates must be available minimum 2-3 days a week, must be able to work Monday’s, and have a flexible schedule.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to the Guest Services Supervisor @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered will be contacted.