SHAPE UP – Wellness Series
October 5 - November 30, 2021
Location: Indoors in Unit 155, on Lower Level of the centre next to Daniadown
PLEASE NOTE: Starting on September 7, all classes will be held indoors on the Lower Level of the centre, next to Daniadown.
SHAPE UP classes are open to all levels and is sure to get your get your heart rate and energy up! Registration required, walk-ins are not permitted.
Please note starting on September 7, all classes will be held indoors on the Lower Level, next to Daniadown.
OCTOBER 5 – NOVEMBER 30 – DANCE WITH ANGI
Tuesdays, 10AM – 11AM
Join us for Latin Cardio! This class combines dance and pop music with easy-to-follow moves. No equipment is required for this class. If the class is cancelled, a cancellation notification will be sent to your booking email. Babies/toddlers are welcome to join.
BOOK YOUR SPOT HERE
TO BE PREPARED FOR CLASS, BRING:
- Supportive, clean running shoes and workout attire
- Water bottle (you will need this!)
- A big smile and positive spirit!
- Stroller (for baby)
- Toys/items you may require
- If you are feeling unwell, do not join the class.
- All attendees over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask for entering/exiting or when not exercising.
- Starting on September 13 and onwards, a proof of vaccination for all guests over 12 will be required upon entry as per Provincial Health Guidelines for indoor organized gatherings.
- Children bookings are limited.
- This class is indoors, located on the Lower Level of the centre next to Daniadown.
- Book your spot online. No walk-ins permitted.
- If you are unable to attend your class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel to allow another guest to attend.