July 1, 2021
Location: Upper Level, West Side
The Eateries are open for dining in and take-out.
The City of Lougheed remains committed to ensuring the safety of our guests and staff and has taken the following increased precautions:
- Seating is reduced by 50% in accordance with PHO guidelines.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization.
- Clean tables will be indicated with a tent card.
With these increased precautions we ask the following of our guests:
- Maximum seating time is 45 minutes in consideration of other guests.
- Masks are recommended unless you are eating at a table.
- Be kind and respect a physical distance of minimum 2 meters and abide by table markers.
- Dispose of the tent card on your table when you are done with your meal.
- Please vacate your table when you are done with your meal.
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not enter the Eateries.
Thank you for ensuring the continued safety of The City of Lougheed Community.